- Canadian-Vietnamese Model Jennifer Nguyen's Pictures Are Too Hot To Handle!
- 10 Hot Models Who Turned Towards Bollywood & Could Not Make It BIG!
- Nature's Child! Lisa Ray Holidays In Peace, Does Yoga By The Waters! View Pics
- Wow! Pics Of Lisa Ray Chilling In A Swimsuit Will Make Your Monday Blues Vanish!
- Lisa Ray Celebrated Her 45th Birthday! View Pics Of This Evergreen Beauty
- Maha Shivratri! Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor & Other Bollywood Stars Pray For Peace
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
Lisa Ray, is the first Bollywood actress who has raised her voice against Salman Khan's 'raped woman' comment while the entire industry is tightlipped about the matter. The actress took to Twitter and posted as, "Just got wind of Salman's inappropriate and insensitive remark in my current time zone. Unacceptable. Draw the line."
The tweet, has drawn both positive and negative comments, as one section of the fans started abusing the actress and the other section of people have praised her for thinking rationally, and speaking out against inappropriate things.
Celebrity hairstylist, Sapna Moti Bhavnani, had also slammed Salman Khan for his 'raped woman' comment and ended up receiving hate tweets in the comments. Sapna, replied to Lisa's tweet as, "I really salute all, especially women who have the courage to speak up against Salman irrespective of the rape threats n the cuss words! #go".
Now that Lisa Ray has called a spade a spade, we wonder whether the rest of Bollywood would join the bandwagon and condemn Salman Khan for his insensitive remarks.
Just got wind of Salman's inappropriate and insensitive remark in my current time zone. Unacceptable. Draw the line. https://t.co/a1bo3sY5cF— Lisa Ray (@Lisaraniray) June 22, 2016