- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Deepika Padukone Says This Particular Movie Changed Her Life Completely! Can You Guess Which One?
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives Positive Responses From Fans & Film-makers!
- Blackmail Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Blackmail First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
Irrfan Khan starrer Madaari, is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow (July 22, 2016) and yesterday night the special screening of the film took place in Mumbai, that was attended by many top celebs of B-town.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Kangana Ranaut, Kriti Sanon, Dia Mirza and many other celebs were spotted at the special screening of the Irrfan Khan starrer.
Go Through The Slides & See Their Pictures..
Recently, film-makers including Madhur Bhandarkar and David Dhawan caught the screening the of Madaari and poured in much appreciation for Madaari.
Mr Bhandarkar said, "Nishikant is a very good friend and a good filmmaker. Irrfan is a very talented actor... I am very happy that the film is in news and I am sure it will be a great watch for viewers."
Mr Dhawan, who usually makes comedy films, was also appreciative of the serious movie."It was outstanding. I enjoyed it. Nishikant is a very competent director. The film is very good and gripping. The hero is very good the kid is very good... The script is very good. The editing is also fantastic... You don't come to know what is going to happen."
"Irrfan is always good and works with a lot of sincerity. He is a commercial actor and doesn't bore you," he added.
However, Irrfan was a little nervous about the reactions to the movie and here's what the actor told:
"I am a bit cautious and a bit scared. I would want to talk only once the film releases. When directors are there I am a bit nervous, otherwise I have an idea that the film will touch people. (So far) We have got a very warm response and we have come to know that it is touching people."