- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- Madhuri Dixit Can Get Any Man, Why Sanjay Dutt? An EXPLOSIVE Interview Of Dutt's Sister-in-law
- When Sanjay Dutt's First Wife Richa Said, ''Madhuri Dixit Has Ditched Him; He Will Be Shattered''
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
Madhuri Dixit recently attended the launch of dance reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance-Ab India Ki Baari". At the launch the diva said that she is happy to see that women in Bollywood are no longer playing victims.
Talking about the same, Madhuri Dixit told a leading news agency, "It is very interesting the way kinds of roles are being written for women now. They are no longer just victims or avengers, they are like different characters with different roles in society, which is so wonderful. They are not just eye candy, women are not perceived in a particular way anymore.''
Madhuri Dixit further added, "When I started, the only woman you saw on the set was the heroine... and the hair dresser and maybe a costume designer... today when I walk in, the sets are bustling with women! They are assistant directors, cameramen, script writers, directors... so many roles they are playing. Today, work is much more organised, earlier it was haphazard... now more streamlined and disciplined."
Ranbir's Loss Is Ranveer's Gain! These Damn Pretty Pictures Prove Deepika Padukone Is A Dream Girl
When asked if she was specifically looking at women-centric films, she said, "No, I am not specifically looking at portraying such roles or working on women centric scripts. It just happened that I signed such projects. It just fit very well.''