- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Cannes 2018: Mahira Khan Slays In Black & Her Red Carpet Debut Leaves Us All Drooling!
- LEAKED VIDEO! Mahira Khan Shamed For Smoking Yet Another Time; SECRETLY Meets Ranbir Kapoor?
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A HEART BREAKER! Shocking Reason He BROKE UP With Mahira Khan Before NEW YEAR
- SHE'S HURT! Mahira Khan Opens Up About Ranbir Kapoor & SRK's Raees Controversies Like Never Before
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
Mahira Khan is one beautiful lady! She is one of those actresses, who can make you swoon with her simplicity. Recently, the actress was spotted at an award night and dressed in a black attire, she was looking every bit of gorgeous!
A few minutes ago, the actress also shared her pictures from the latest photoshoot, in which she is seen posing for the camera, while sporting an ethnic wear and guys, she looks stunning as always!
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Along with Mahira Khan, there are many stars from Pakistan, who are trying their luck in Bollywood. Some of them have already achieved fame like Fawad Khan, Mawra Hocane (the Sanam Teri Kasam actress), and Imran Abbas, who will do a cameo in Karan Johar's upcoming film, Ae Dil Mushkil.
Out ofall, Mahira and Fawad are the lucky ones. Recently, Fawad Khan starrer Kapoor & Sons released and the film was well-appreciated by the critics as well as the audiences.
On the other side, Mahira too, is all set to debut in Bollywood with Superstar Shahrukh Khan in his upcoming film, Raees. Reportedly, she will play the love interest of Shahrukh in Raees. Could she have got a better movie for her debut? Lucky Mahira!
We are sure, many of you don't know that Mahira is a very down-to-earth person. She had once shared how well she gelled up with the crew of Raees and she gave all the credit to the crew members themselves.
She had said, "The people were very kind and the crew was amazing. The crew was rooting for me. Even when I couldn't get a dialogue right or a dance step right I could see them encouraging me. It was really nice. That's what happened here (in Pakistan). I thought I'll miss it there."