- How 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' Actress Bhagyashree Eloped From Her House To Get Married To Her Boyfriend!
- Maine Pyaar Kiya Actress Bhagyashree's Son Abhimanyu To Make His Bollywood Debut With THIS FILM!
- Women Achievers Awards 2016: Digangana Suryavanshi & Shraddha Arya Bag Awards!
- Shiney Ahuja roped in for Bigg Boss 4?
- Ravi Kissan in Shahrukh's shoes
- “Nothing was wrong between me and Ekta” -Suniel Shetty
- “I want to work with Salman Khan again” - Bhagyashree
- Bhagyashree out of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
The 'Kabootar girl' Bhagyashree won a lot of hearts with her debut film Maine Pyar Kiya starring alongside Salman Khan, and the family entertainer was a massive hit when it released in 1989. The film is still fresh in the mind of the audiences. The film is also counted under the top ten successful films in India.
Bhagyashree is currently holidaying in Greece along with her husband and her family and has posted the vacation pictures on Instagram. Check out the pictures here!
Bhagyashree In Greece
Maine Pyar Kiya Actress Bhagyashree is holidaying in Greece and has posted several pictures on her Instagram account.
Bhagyashree took a vacation to Greece along with her husband and family and the pictures look spectacular.
The Kabootar Girl
Bhagyashree is known as the 'kabootar girl' of Bollywood as her song Kabootar Ja Ja was a superhit and people absolutely loved it.
So what if Bhagyashree is not seen on the silver screen? She's very much active on the Indian television and is seen in many series.
It is reported that Bhagyashree's son Abhimanyu would nake his debut in Bollywood and is currently training himself in dance and fight moves.
Holiday In Greece
Its good to see Bhagyashree taking a time off and vacationing with her family and friends in Greece. She looks adorable doesn't she?
We really hope to see Bhagyashree make a comeback in Bollywood. She surely has a lot of skill and talent left in her!
Bhagyashree's career didn't stand firm in B-town as film-makers didn't offer her roles despite having the talent and skill. After a point, the actress slowly vanished from the silver screen but is quite active in the Indian television circles, thankfully.
Despite being away from the limelight for a long time, Bhagyashree says she's still in touch with her fans and was quoted as saying, "I have never felt that I went away from my fans. I have always been in their heart and so I don't like the word comeback."
However, it is reported that Bhagyashree's son Abhimanyu is all set to make a grand debut in Bollywood, and according to a source, Abhimanyu is training himself in dance and fight moves. The film would be produced by Phantom pictures and directed by Vasan Bala.