- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
Malaika Arora-Arbaaz Khan's troubled marriage has become the talk of the town. Since the moment, we came to know that things are not smooth between this adorable husband wife duo, we are secretly wishing that they come back on their love track soon. And it seems like our wishes are working!
Wondering how? Well, recently, Malaika & Arbaaz spotted together and we have brought to you all the pictures from their latest outing. Along with Arbaaz & Malaika, Amrita Arora & her parents were also spotted.
Check Out The Pictures Here:
A few hours back, Arbaaz posted an adorable picture of his in-laws and captioned the picture as 'Happy birthday to my wonderful mil @joycearora ? hope you have a great day and fantastic year ahead. Wish you all the happiness and good health ? love Arbu ❤️'
According to this post, probably the duo met up to celebrate Malaika's parents anniversary. Well, whatever be the reason behind their outing, we are happy to see them together. Hope the duo patch up soon and start living together like their old romantic days!
Recently, on on TV show Yaar Mera Superstar, Arbaaz Khan expressed his possessiveness about Malaika openly and said, "It happens. When you achieve something or someone, you don't want to lose the person. I love Malaika but I'm possessive about her.''
He added, "It wasn't like this when she was younger or I was more new into the relationship, but it has happened now. She is very precious and dear to me. I love her more than anything else in the world. I'm afraid of losing her now.''