- SHOCKER! Malaika Arora Khan LASHES OUT At A Reporter When Asked About Her AFFAIR With Arjun Kapoor!
- TV Snippets: Malaika Replaces Sonakshi On Nach Baliye 8; Will Salman Khan’s Show Replace TKSS?
- OMG! Arbaaz Khan Reveals Someone Was Taking Away Malaika Arora Khan From Him; Hints About His New GF
- I Don't Want To Make Niche Films To Win Awards: Arbaaz Khan
- Must Read! Did Malaika Arora Khan Really Demand Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Alimony?
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan Wants Rs 10 Crores From Arbaaz Khan As Divorce Settlement
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
We don't know what to say but what you just read is true! Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan have issued a joint statement to reveal the truth about their divorce.
The couple issued a statement to DNA and cleared that air about the whole issue, ''The truth is, we have taken a break, but that doesn't mean people can presume, assume and speculate things of such malicious nature. We are taking out time to figure out our lives... Yes, it's true that we are separated, but where our lives go and what transpires between us, it is for us to decide. Wherever it goes from here, we will talk about it when we are ready to.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pics Of Malaika & Arbaaz From Their Happy Times
"We have maintained a dignified silence till now but it is causing us too much confusion and is disturbing for our families. To put all of the speculation to rest, we are giving out this statement. People claiming to be our friends and sources have been speaking on our behalf giving out wrong, malicious information.''
Quite The Ladies Man!Akshay Kumar's Rare Pictures With Aishwarya, Kat, Amy, Deepika & Other Co-stars
''We know that there will be speculation, but it is disturbing to read that Malaika has approached a random divorce lawyer she doesn't know at all. Nor has this lawyer got in touch with us ever. Whoever this person is, can lose their licence as it's irresponsible to talk about people who are not your clients.''
''We are not separated because of a third random person, like there were stories of a friendship between a businessman and Malaika. Nor was it about his family disapproving of her lifestyle, nor does she feel that her husband is not financially stable. She is not crying on her brother-in-law Salman's shoulders, asking him to help. They are our family, so please don't talk about them like that. We deeply respect each other's families. We want to put to rest all these articles which are complete rubbish. Till then, please respect our privacy and do not drag our respective families and our child into it.''
''We have and hold immense respect for each other and hold each other in the highest regard. Ultimately we will do what's best for our child, us and our family. Please understand what we are going through. We urge the media not to speculate and kindly do not believe whoever your said sources are, unless you hear from the people concerned."