- Scandalous: Actors Demanded S*XUAL FAVOUR From Mallika Sherawat & Later Threw Her Out Of The Films!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat LOCKS Herself In A Cage, We Know The Reason Why!
- Cannes 2018: Mallika Sherawat To Take Free-A-Girl Mission To The Film Festival!
- WOW! Mallika Sherawat Parties Hard With Paris Hilton In Los Angeles! View Picture
- Mallika Sherawat FAILS To Pay The Rent, KICKED OUT Of Her Apartment In Paris!
Mallika Sherawat, who is currently residing in the city of love, Paris along with her husband Cyrille Auxenfans, has stepped foot in the tiny yet beautiful island of Corsica and is holidaying like there's no tomorrow.
Check out the pictures of Mallika Sherawat holidaying in Corsica here!
Mallika Sherawat, posted a lot pictures on her Instagram account chilling in the island by the sea side and is also seen doing yoga poses. The actress, is seen sporting a light blue dress with sunglasses and looks drop dead gorgeous.
The first picture from Corsica is captioned by Mallika Sherawat as, "Left Paris for the weekend. #Corsica is beautiful! #nature #mallikaexplores #casadelmarcorsica" and the actress captioned the yoga pictures as, "A negative mind will never give you a positive life ! #yoga#yogainfrance #yogabymallika".
Mallika Sherawat, showed her love to the tiny island by saying, "The sunshine, clear blue water and cool breeze! Perfect combination #corsica #portovecchio #lovemylife".
For those of you who don't know about Corsica, it's an island situated between Italy and France. Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone was shot in the island of Corsica as well.
On Her Personal Life
Mallika Sherawat, is married to a real estate business tycoon from Paris, Cyrille Auxenfans and the duo is madly in love with each other. Cyrille and Mallika first met through mutual friends and their love started growing from then.
On Valentine's Day, Cyrille gifted Mallika a luxurious car and also showered expensive gifts to his beloved wife. Mallika, zoomed across the streets of Paris and was quoted as saying, "Being in love is the best feeling".