- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are a happy couple now, but did you know that Mira Rajput placed a condition to Shahid Kapoor before marriage? Yes, only after Shahid accepted the condition did Mira decide to marry him.
In an interview to Bombay Times, Shahid Kapoor revealed the condition as, "Coming back to my hair, the only condition she laid down for me was that when we get married, I will not have coloured hair. She made me promise that when we marry I would sport my normal hair colour. She warned me not wear my hair red on our marriage day. When I married her a month later, I made sure I behaved myself and looked like a decent groom."
Damn! That condition was pretty hilarious and it's good that Shahid Kapoor accepted her condition and was a 'decent groom' during his wedding ceremony.
Shahid Kapoor, is all set for the release of his upcoming film, Udta Punjab, and the movie also stars Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor and Diljit Dosanjh. Udta Punkab, would hit the theatres on June 17, 2016.