- Saiyami Kher Talks About What Keeps Her Strong, Fit, & Running! Read Details
- Saiyami Kher Meets Tennis Star Roger Federer At The Wimbledon! View Picture
- So HOT! Saiyami Kher's Latest Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures Are Out Of The World!
- Bollywood Stars React To The Moonlight – La La Land Goof Up At The Oscars 2017
- Saiyami Kher Holidays In Hawaii, Meets Tennis Star Ana Ivanovic!
- Saiyami Kher Says She's Obsessed With Sachin Tendulkar!
Not many people know that famous actresses Shabana Azmi and Tanvi Azmi are Saiyami Kher's aunt. But she didn't inform her family the she is auditioning for Mirzya.
"They (family) did not know I was auditioning for Mirzya. I was called for auditions like any other struggler for auditions. I did not tell anyone, including Shabana masi and Tanvi bua about the auditions as I wanted to do things on my own. (But) it is always comforting as I have somebody to talk to when I am having a bad day," Saiyami told PTI reporters.
The 24-year-old debutant says while Tanvi got quite emotional when she signed Mirzya, Shabana was assured that director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra will take good care of the newcomer. "Tanvi bua is very filmy. She cried when I signed the film. She (Tanvi) has worked with Rakyesh sir on Aks and Delhi 6 and said it would be fun working with him (Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra).
Also Read: TRULY UNBELIEVABLE! Aishwarya Rai Wants To Work With Ex-Boyfriend Salman Khan But On One Condition!
"And Shabana masi said I am in good hands (referring to Mehra's direction) and that I just follow Rakyesh sir," she said. Saiyami added both her aunts are extremely protective about her.
"He (Mehra) wanted to be sure if I fit the bill. There was I and another girl, we both were sent to Delhi, we both had to learn horse riding. That (horse riding) experience was amazing. For three months I was in Delhi and I was coached by Adil Hussain and his guru Dilip Shankar."
Mirzya will hit the screens on 7th October.