- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
Shahrukh Khan, recently launched the book, "She Walks, She Leads" by debutante author Gunjan Jain. At the event, the superstar said that his life has been completely shaped by women.
He said, "My life has been completely shaped by women, starting from my grandmother to my daughter now and in between my wife, aunts, didis in colonies, my leading ladies and women directors with whom I have worked."
Shahrukh Khan further added, "They have helped me achieve 100 per cent of what I am today. I wouldn't be half a man without these women. I owe my life to them. The amount of sensitivity I have, the goodness in me has been led by the women in my life, about whom I will one day perhaps write a book.''
Shahrukh Khan also narrated a poem at the book launch, "...for girls who have made mistakes, and had regrets galore, the girls who may not win but always get up from the floor. The girls who take life as it comes, the girls who have broken the code. For the girls who hope that it will get better somewhere down the road, let your steps be a dance and jump into this world. You are beautiful, because you fight like a girl....''