- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
Nargis Fakhri, loves to be a stand up comedian and claims that she has a very good sense of humour. But there's something that's stopping the Housefull 3 actress, to not go ahead and be a stand up comedian and the matter is deep-rooted in her psyche. Nargis Fakhri says, she suffers from stage fright!
When Bollywoodlife asked what's stopping her, the actress says "is stage fright, which I have... I know I seem confident and outgoing, but it's a lie. It's a mask I have to put on before facing the world. On stage, I get very nervous, I sweat, have palpitations, diarrhoea and have even vomitted a few times, I can't breathe. Someday I will get over it... Who knows?"
However, this hasn't stopped Nargis Fakhri and she has already sent the concept of stand up comedy to "someone". If things go well, she would soon be seen on stage, making people laugh. Nargis, also wants her show to be named as 'These People'.
"I have already sent the concept to someone saying that I would love to do a show called that. I find human psychology very interesting. I love Russell Peters and I would watch him often because when I first came to India, I didn't understand the culture."
Nargis further continued,
"Watching Russell Peters (he was born Indian, but was raised in Toronto) who was able to make jokes a cultural thing and because he was so western, I could relate to him and what he was saying and just laugh at everything instead of being confused. Like okay, 'Haha! It's cultural'. I think I could probably do a good stand-up back home, similar to his kind of humour."