- Nargis Fakhri Ditches Her Complicated Relationship With Uday Chopra; Spotted Kissing Matt Alonzo!
- Inspired By Anushka Sharma? Nargis Fakhri To Star In A Horror Film Titled Amaavas
- SO SWEET! Sanjay Dutt Had Special Visitors On The Sets Of His Upcoming Film 'Torbaaz'!
- THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! Nargis Fakhri Isn't Getting Married To Uday Chopra
- BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING! Nargis Fakhri & Uday Chopra Are GETTING MARRIED; Here Are The Details
- Bikini Battle! Who Looks The HOTTEST? Amy Jackson Or Nargis Fakhri
Rumours were doing the rounds that Nargis Fakhri has quit Bollywood for good and is planning to settle down in the USA, and never coming back to India at all. Her broken relationship with Uday Chopra was the cause of these rumours and it was reported that she's not in a steady state of mind.
However, before these rumours could take new a shape, Nargis Fakhri put an end to it by posting a tweet as saying, "Looking forward to finishing my assignment in the US and being back to start promoting #Banjo in the next few weeks. #noplanstoquit #hatersgonnahate #allthesearebaselessrumours" Well, now does that put an end to all the speculations?"
Uday Chopra also reacted to the rumours and called them baseless. "I normally don't respond to gossip, but the press has been reporting a lot of fiction disguised as fact. I would just like to clarify that Nargis and I have been and still are very close friends. The press has done a wonderful job of creating stories out of thin air and I applaud their creativity. However these are all untrue."
He even tweeted tagging Nargis Fakhri, "Hey @NargisFakhri remember when I said I don't respond to gossip. Well, I just broke that rule. Had to do it!"
So there you go guys! Nargis Fakhri has not quit Bollywood and India, and the actress will stay put in tinsel town and achieve a lot more in terms of movies and modelling.