- Aiyaary Movie Review: This Espionage Thriller Is Highly Deceptive & Leaves You Perplexed!
- Irada Movie Review: A Noble Intention Lost In Execution!
- To Raise Questions Is Focus Of Any Art Form: Naseeruddin Shah
- Naseeruddin Shah & Arshad Warsi All Set To Star In 'Koi Jaane Na'!
- OK Jaanu Movie Review: A Lesson In Love Along With Aditya Roy Kapur-Shraddha Kapoor's Charm!
- Bollywood Stars Bring A Lot Of Baggage With Them: Naseeruddin Shah
After making a nasty remark on the veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, Naseeruddin Shah finally, apologises for his comment and said, "I apologise to those who were personally offended, my intention was not to attack him (Rajesh Khanna)".
However, Rajesh Khanna's actress daughter is in no mood to forgive him. She tweeted again and wrote, "All due regard to MrShah's reality, mine=a man who loved cinema& did films like Anand, AmarPrem,KatiPatang thank u folks for all the love."
It all started when in an interview, Mr Shah was quoted as saying, "It was the 70's when mediocrity came in Hindi films. That's when the actor called Rajesh Khanna joined the industry."
"For all his success, I think Mr Khanna was a very limited actor. In fact, he was a poor actor. Intellectually, he wasn't the most alert person I have ever met. His taste ruled the industry."
"The quality of script, acting, music and lyrics deteriorated. Colour came in. You could make a heroine wear a purple dress and hero a red shirt, go to Kashmir and make a movie. You didn't need a story. This trend continued and I certainly think Mr Khanna had something to do with it because he was God in those days."