- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
Amitabh Bachchan's beautiful granddaughter, Navya Naveli Nanda, has a huge fan following on social media platforms, specifically on Instagram. She has not made her Bollywood debut yet but is already a star!
Navya Naveli Nanda recently posted a picture of herself in which she is looking smoking hot. Click on the slider to see Navya's stunning pictures.
Earlier, it was said that Navya Naveli Nanda is dying to join Bollywood and to be in limelight, she keeps posting her hot pictures on the social networking sites but Amitabh Bachchan denied all the rumours and revealed that Navya has no plans to make her debut right now.
Also Read: OUCH! Ranveer Singh Took A Dig At Ranbir Kapoor & It's Related To Deepika Padukone!
Amitabh Bachchan told a leading news agency, "That news is incorrect. She is busy with her advanced studies just yet, having recently graduated from school."
The star kid recently finished her graduation from the Seven Oaks school, London. It's the same school where Shahrukh Khan's dashing son Aryan Khan also studied.
Not so long, it was reported the Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli Nanda were dating each other. Well, we don't know whether or not it's true but one thing we know for sure is that, they are very good friends!
In fact, the two came to India together after partying in Bangkok with friends....(Well, who can forget Navya Naveli Nanda's hot bikini picture from that trip, that went viral on the internet!)
Navya Naveli is the eldest child of Shweta Bachchan and Nikhil Nanda. They also have a son Agstya.