- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
Navya Naveli Nanda is the granddaughter of Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan. She has just finished her graduation but is a star already. Navya has a huge fan following and is known as one of the most stylish star kids of today's generation.
The pretty girl recently posted some pictures on her Instagram account and we bet these photos will steal your hearts! Click on the slider below to see the dreamy pictures of Navya Naveli Nanda.
Navya Naveli Nanda become a hot sensation on the internet now because of her stunning pictures. Her followers desperately wait to see her new pictures.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with brother Agastya Nanda.)
Star In The Making
Navya Naveli Nanda is already a star in the making. Young girls are crazy about her style and it seems like she will rule Bollywood one day.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda.)
Navya Naveli Nanda remains in headlines for posting her hot bikini pictures online. Well, we must say she has got a perfect body and that's why she flaunts it.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanada with a friend.)
Navya Wants To Join Bollywood
Not so long ago, a leading web portal revealed that Navya Naveli Nanda wants to join Bollywood and that's the reason why she keeps posting her hot pics online.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with friends.)
Amitabh On Navya's Debut
When Amitabh Bachchan was asked to comment on the same, he had said that his granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda has no plans to join the industry right now.
(In Pic-Navya spotted partying.)
Amitabh Bachchan had told a leading news agency, "That news is incorrect. She is busy with her advanced studies just yet, having recently graduated from school."
(In Pic-Navya with her friends.)
Navya Naveli Nanda has finished her graduation. She was studying in the same school in which Shahrukh Khan's dashing son Aryan Khan studied.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda snapped with her brother.)
After graduating from Sevenoaks school in London, Shahrukh Khan's son, Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli Nanda had headed to Thailand for a fun vacay with their friends.
(In Pic-Navya posing with a friend.)
Aryan & Navya's Affair
Earlier, it was rumoured that Navya Naveli Nanda and Aryan Khan were dating each other. But now, it seems that they are just good friends.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda posing for a selfie with a friend.)
The very beautiful Navya Naveli Nanda is the daughter of Nikhil Nanda and Shweta Bachchan Nanda. For the uninitiated Nikhil Nanda is the grandson of Raj Kapoor.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with her friend.)
Youngsters love Navya Naveli Nanda and her bold style. But you will be shocked to know that even a beautiful girl like Navya was body shamed. Her mother Shweta Bachchan Nanda revealed the shocking truth in a blog to a leading daily.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda revealed, ''In a couple of days, my eldest turns 18, an adult. It's a big deal in the UK, where she currently schools. I am in party planning mode, when one night, my phone buzzes insistently. It's my daughter, she's not okay; a flurry of texts and screenshots later, I am updated... along with falling victim to a lot of teenage "mean girling" she has been body-shamed (when you are ridiculed or bullied about your body, either too fat or in her case, for being too skinny).''
''I tell her this isn't going to be the last time someone will be hurtful to her, but she cannot let the world define who she is. She is born into a family that prides itself on defying conventions,'' she added.
''I hang up and can't help but say aloud to myself, "Welcome to the world baby girl, learn to roll with the punches, it is the first lesson of adulthood," Shweta Bachchan Nanda wrote.