- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- Joy To See Ladies On 'Thugs Of Hindostan' Sets: Amitabh Bachchan
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- STOPPED AGEING OR WHAT? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's KILLING IT At Femina Beauty Awards; Big B Joins Her
Navya Naveli Nanda is the granddaughter of Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan. She has just finished her graduation but is a star already. Navya has a huge fan following and is known as one of the most stylish star kids of today's generation.
The pretty girl recently posted some pictures on her Instagram account and we bet these photos will steal your hearts! Click on the slider below to see the dreamy pictures of Navya Naveli Nanda.
Navya Naveli Nanda become a hot sensation on the internet now because of her stunning pictures. Her followers desperately wait to see her new pictures.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with brother Agastya Nanda.)
Star In The Making
Navya Naveli Nanda is already a star in the making. Young girls are crazy about her style and it seems like she will rule Bollywood one day.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda.)
Navya Naveli Nanda remains in headlines for posting her hot bikini pictures online. Well, we must say she has got a perfect body and that's why she flaunts it.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanada with a friend.)
Navya Wants To Join Bollywood
Not so long ago, a leading web portal revealed that Navya Naveli Nanda wants to join Bollywood and that's the reason why she keeps posting her hot pics online.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with friends.)
Amitabh On Navya's Debut
When Amitabh Bachchan was asked to comment on the same, he had said that his granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda has no plans to join the industry right now.
(In Pic-Navya spotted partying.)
Amitabh Bachchan had told a leading news agency, "That news is incorrect. She is busy with her advanced studies just yet, having recently graduated from school."
(In Pic-Navya with her friends.)
Navya Naveli Nanda has finished her graduation. She was studying in the same school in which Shahrukh Khan's dashing son Aryan Khan studied.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda snapped with her brother.)
After graduating from Sevenoaks school in London, Shahrukh Khan's son, Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli Nanda had headed to Thailand for a fun vacay with their friends.
(In Pic-Navya posing with a friend.)
Aryan & Navya's Affair
Earlier, it was rumoured that Navya Naveli Nanda and Aryan Khan were dating each other. But now, it seems that they are just good friends.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda posing for a selfie with a friend.)
The very beautiful Navya Naveli Nanda is the daughter of Nikhil Nanda and Shweta Bachchan Nanda. For the uninitiated Nikhil Nanda is the grandson of Raj Kapoor.
(In Pic-Navya Naveli Nanda with her friend.)
Youngsters love Navya Naveli Nanda and her bold style. But you will be shocked to know that even a beautiful girl like Navya was body shamed. Her mother Shweta Bachchan Nanda revealed the shocking truth in a blog to a leading daily.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda revealed, ''In a couple of days, my eldest turns 18, an adult. It's a big deal in the UK, where she currently schools. I am in party planning mode, when one night, my phone buzzes insistently. It's my daughter, she's not okay; a flurry of texts and screenshots later, I am updated... along with falling victim to a lot of teenage "mean girling" she has been body-shamed (when you are ridiculed or bullied about your body, either too fat or in her case, for being too skinny).''
''I tell her this isn't going to be the last time someone will be hurtful to her, but she cannot let the world define who she is. She is born into a family that prides itself on defying conventions,'' she added.
''I hang up and can't help but say aloud to myself, "Welcome to the world baby girl, learn to roll with the punches, it is the first lesson of adulthood," Shweta Bachchan Nanda wrote.