- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Poses With A Mystery Girl In Rome; We Know Who She Is!
- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Sacred Games’ Rajshri Deshpande Defends Lovemaking Scenes After They Were Posted On Adult Sites
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
Chitrangada Singh, who walked out from the sets of the movie, Babumoshai Bandookbaaz, opened up a pandora's box by saying that the director of the film, Kushan Nandy, used foul language during the shoot and asked her to do the sex scene in a crass manner and felt awkward as she was wearing only a petticoat.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui, has finally opened up about the matter and says there was absolutely nothing which was unacceptable about the shot, and called it as a normal scene. The actor was quoted as saying, "We did a normal scene. There was nothing unacceptable about what we shot. The incident being described did not happen. Kushan is a decent softspoken person. He's a gentleman, incapable of crass behaviour."
The director of Babumoshai Bandookbaaz, Kushan Nandy also added, "Those who know me will know I never use filthy words like she has accused me of using. I don't know people who use language like that. This is character assassination."
Kushan Nandy, has now decided to sue Chitrangada Singh for defamation and it's reported that repeated attempts to contact her has failed as the actress is not responding to any calls or messages from the film-makers.
The movie as of now is stalled, and a new actress would replace Chitrangada Singh in, Babumoshai Bandookbaaz.