- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Sacred Games: Rajshri Deshpande Is Getting Messages Saying That She Is A P*rn Star!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Sacred Games’ Scenes To Be Deleted? Plea Filed Against The Series In Delhi High Court
Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who worked alongside Salman Khan in the superhit film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, has come in support of Salman for his 'raped woman' comment and says, that his intentions were not wrong and it has been taken out of context.
During the special screening of Raman Raghav, Nawazuddin spoke to the media about the controversy and was quoted as saying, "He (Salman) used the comment metaphorically. The discussions over it are over and there is no point in repeating it and asking questions about it."
Salman Khan, is currently en route to Madrid, Spain to attend the IIFA Awards 2016 and even Ameesha Patel is on the same flight. Salman, has not spoken out about the issue and has remained quiet on that matter.
However, Salim Khan and Arbaaz Khan have given out statements clarifying the 'raped woman' comment and say that the Sultan star didn't really mean what he said and just used it metaphorically. Salim Khan, has also apologised on behalf of the entire family.