- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
- SHOCKING! Nawazuddin Siddiqui Hired Detectives To Spy On His Estranged Wife
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
- Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 Has An A-lister Villain? Read Details!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ex-Girlfriend Sunita Rajwar Slaps Rs 2 Crore Legal Notice
- SHE'S DAMN FURIOUS! Nawazzuddin Siddiqui Creates Trouble In First Girlfriend Sunita's Married Life!
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who worked alongside Salman Khan in the superhit film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, has come in support of Salman for his 'raped woman' comment and says, that his intentions were not wrong and it has been taken out of context.
During the special screening of Raman Raghav, Nawazuddin spoke to the media about the controversy and was quoted as saying, "He (Salman) used the comment metaphorically. The discussions over it are over and there is no point in repeating it and asking questions about it."
Salman Khan, is currently en route to Madrid, Spain to attend the IIFA Awards 2016 and even Ameesha Patel is on the same flight. Salman, has not spoken out about the issue and has remained quiet on that matter.
However, Salim Khan and Arbaaz Khan have given out statements clarifying the 'raped woman' comment and say that the Sultan star didn't really mean what he said and just used it metaphorically. Salim Khan, has also apologised on behalf of the entire family.