- Netflix Listens To Delhi HC & Changes Sacred Games' 'Insulting' Subtitles Used Against Rajiv Gandhi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Poses With A Mystery Girl In Rome; We Know Who She Is!
- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Sacred Games’ Rajshri Deshpande Defends Lovemaking Scenes After They Were Posted On Adult Sites
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
Looks like the trend of sequels is going to never end! If reports are to be believed then Nawazuddin Siddiqui who stole away everyone's heart as an amateur golfer in Sohail Khan's directorial film Freaky Ali, might just come back with a sequel.
As per a Deccan Chronicle report, the makers are planning for a sequel with Nawazuddin again. The daily quoted a source saying, "Sohail has shared the idea with Nawaz, to which he has given his nod. Nawaz wrapped up Babumoshai Bandookbaaz and is now shooting for Munna Micheal alongside Tiger Shroff."
The source further added, "After that he will start Chandamama Door Ke with Sushant Singh Rajput. The sequel of Freaky Ali will have to happen only after the other commitments. We're looking at second half of 2017."
Are you excited to see Nawaz reprising his role?