- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
According to the recent reports, Shahid Kapoor's younger brother Ishaan Khattar will soon make his Bollywood Debut with Saif's daughter Sara Ali Khan in SOTY 2. And Neelima Azeem is very happy for him.
Talking about her son Ishaan, she told DNA, "I can't talk about Ishaan's debut as the makers have their own plans of making an announcement. All I can say is that I am thrilled that my second child, too, is becoming an actor. My children are hugely blessed by God! I am so grateful to Him for taking care of both my children."
She further added, "They have been brought up in a great cultural mahaul - literature, music, art, music, culture, poetry and dance and are extremely hard-working and talented."
"Ishaan like Shahid is a fabulous dancer himself. All three of us are very passionate about dancing. My children's dancing talent developed under the influence and the blessings of my guruji Pandit Birju Maharaj, who is very close to both my sons."
"My mother Khadija Azim had famous poets in her family. She belongs to the family of KA Abbas. My father Anwar Azim, was a prominent journalist and Urdu author, so my children have imbibed all this culture at home, " Berlin Azeem revealed.
Talking about her own career, she said, "I was taking care of Ishaan, who was still a child. While I was a father and mother to Shahid, I had to solely be a mother to Ishaan. Shahid was there too, with me taking care of Ishaan in so many ways. But now that Ishaan is 20 and all set to enter the film industry, I am free to work and can devote more time to my acting and dancing."