- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Superstar Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Parineeti Chopra, Shilpa Shetty and other Bollywood celebrities gave a warm welcome to the British Royals Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton at the gala dinner.
The grand event at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel Mumbai, saw the creme de la creme of the film industry. Have a look at the new inside pictures of Shahrukh, Aishwarya and other celebrities from the royal dinner.
The king of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan wore a tuxedo and a bow-tie at the dinner and we must say he looked super cool. He was also the host for the evening, along with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Talking about the same, he tweeted: "The royal couple was so gracious and full of poise. Tonight as I said is the night of the King, the Queen and the Knights. Wish all nights were same."
The actor also delivered a very impressive speech, ''Tonight in this room are present people from all walks of life. We have legendary sports persons; we have the great Sachin Tendulkar. We have fantastic businessmen and businesswomen over here. We also have a set of talented artists from the entertainment world.''
He added, ''We are all here to extend our support to your ambition and all the charity you support, your highness. I also heard your highness say 'I don't know if I have a favourite colour,' I just want to assure you that, your royal highness, even though your stay is extremely short in India, you'll find more than one favourite colour from this country."
Other stars that attended the event were Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor, Karan Johar, Anil Kapoor, Aditi Rao Hydari, Alia Bhatt, Farhan Akhtar, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sophie Choudry, Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and singer Kanika Kapoor.