- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's Bengali-style wedding rituals began with a pooja on April 28th. We have got some new pictures of Bipasha and Karan from the pooja and we have to tell to you that, they are looking adorable together!
In one of the pictures, bride-to-be Bipasha Basu is clicked at the pooja with her father, Hirak Basu, at her Mumbai residence. And don't forget to see the traditional Bengali headdress called a 'mukut', that Bipasha is wearing in the same photo.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Beautiful Pictures
At the celebrations, Bipasha Basu was looking damn beautiful in a pink sari, which she wore with a stunning kundan neckpiece and matching earrings, while Karan Singh Grover looked dashing in his white kurta. Both the outfits are designed by their best friend Rocky S.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's close friends like fitness expert Deanne Panday, designer Rocky S and producer Suzanne Dadhich were also a part of the celebrations.
Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu are going to tie the knot on April 30th. The marriage ceremony will be followed by a reception later that evening, which will be attended by Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's Bollywood friends.
Prior to the Bengali wedding, a mehendi ceremony will be held on April 29th, at a club in Juhu, Mumbai.
The love story of Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu was started on the sets of their horror movie Alone.
Keep watching this space for more updates on Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding!