- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan, ends up shedding tears at every movie screening he attends and even cries on television shows in front of an audience. The actor, was trolled on social media for crying and was also named as a 'cry baby' by the trollers.
The Dangal actor, cried during the screening of Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan and says the movie was too emotional and moving. Aamir Khan, also cried after watching Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer Katti Batti.
Aamir Khan cried at the screening of Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra starrer Kapoor & Sons. As soon as the screening of Kapoor & Sons was over, Aamir Khan cried as the movie was very emotional. Aamir was quoted as saying,
"I usually cry a lot while watching films and I cried a lot now also watching Kapoor And Sons. It is a very emotional film where the characters are very well-etched and the actors have really acted their parts well. The film is laced with touching moments."
Not only did Aamir Khan cry inside the screening, he had tears in his eyes while talking to the media outside the hall as well.
Now we don't really know whether Aamir Khan really cries after watching movies, or does he do it for the purpose of marketing the film. We will have to wait and watch for the release of Kapoor & Sons and find it out all by ourselves.