- Aamir Khan Reveals Why He Has Stopped Charging Fee, But Has A Share In Profits!
- Wife Kiran Rao Complains To Aamir Khan: You Don't Spend Time With Me & Smoke A Lot
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: When Malayalam Movie Audiences Celebrated The Movies Of Mr. Perfectionist
- 'Birthday Boy' Aamir Khan Makes His Instagram Debut With His Mother's Picture!
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
Aamir Khan, ends up shedding tears at every movie screening he attends and even cries on television shows in front of an audience. The actor, was trolled on social media for crying and was also named as a 'cry baby' by the trollers.
The Dangal actor, cried during the screening of Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan and says the movie was too emotional and moving. Aamir Khan, also cried after watching Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer Katti Batti.
Aamir Khan cried at the screening of Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra starrer Kapoor & Sons. As soon as the screening of Kapoor & Sons was over, Aamir Khan cried as the movie was very emotional. Aamir was quoted as saying,
"I usually cry a lot while watching films and I cried a lot now also watching Kapoor And Sons. It is a very emotional film where the characters are very well-etched and the actors have really acted their parts well. The film is laced with touching moments."
Not only did Aamir Khan cry inside the screening, he had tears in his eyes while talking to the media outside the hall as well.
Now we don't really know whether Aamir Khan really cries after watching movies, or does he do it for the purpose of marketing the film. We will have to wait and watch for the release of Kapoor & Sons and find it out all by ourselves.