- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
- DECODING 2017: Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor Or Parineeti Chopra- Who Is A Bigger Star?
Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are all set to debut in Hollywood in 2017 through xXx sequel and Baywatch, respectively. Parineeti Chopra, who is currently shooting for the film Meri Pyaari Bindu, was asked if she would follow their footsteps and make an entry in Hollywood. Pari quipped,
"I am still too new, with only six films. I want to make a mark in India, get the love of all the fans in this country and Indians all over the world and only then I should venture out. But of course, if something good comes before that, then why not. I will be mad to say no. But for that it has to be something really great."
Too Early For Hollywood
Parineeti Chopra says she's too early for Hollywood and would think about debuting only after winning a lot of heart's in Bollywood first.
Parineeti Chopra says she's just six films old in Bollywood and has a lot to achieve before furthering her career in Hollywood.
Parineeti Chopra is back from the United States after her stint with the Dream Team. She rocked the stage with her dance moves there.
Meri Pyaari Bindu
Parineeti Chopra is currently shooting for her upcoming flick Meri Pyaari Bindu and would release in the year 2017.
The US Tour
Parineeti Chopra ended up making friends during the Dream Tour with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan.
Parineeti also heaped praises on her industry friends, "Alia, Shraddha, Varun and I are great friends and genuinely enjoy each other's company and support. I think we manage to not get affected by the competition because we have positivity and love between us."
She also said that it's difficult for actors to be real time friends, "It is tough because all of us have the same insecurities and pressure. Our job is emotionally driven so it is very hard for us to be completely comfortable with each other. But there is an exception to everything and the present lot of actors are these exceptions."
Also Read: 10 Unseen & Hot Pictures Of Amyra Dastur!