- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra are contemporaries and have always been pitted as rivals. Recently, while talking about Alia Bhatt's choice of films, Parineeti made an interesting comment. She said that the kind of movies Alia is doing now, she did it right at the start of her career.
Parineeti Chopra told a leading daily, "She did those films (Highway, Udta Punjab), but I did them right at the start of my career. I did Ishaqzaade (2012) and won the National Award for that. The kind of films she started with... things like Student of the Year (2012) or Kapoor and Sons, are the kind of films I'm doing now.''
Check out some candid pics of Parineeti & Alia below.
She further added, "Alia started with a glamorous film, I started with a non-glam one."
Also Read: Too Cute To Miss! First Picture Of Salman Khan From Iulia Vantur's Birthday Bash With Baby Ahil
Talking about the competition in Bollywood, Parineeti Chopra said, "This (other actors delivering hit films) keeps me on my toes. It makes me work harder and do as well as them. There is no negativity. I knew Alia before her first film released, and Shraddha even before she started acting. Our friendship really helps. It only means more encouragement for each other. And even if there is competition, it is healthy.''
On the work front, Parineeti Chopra will be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. Reportedly, Parineeti Chopra will also sing for the first time in the movie.
Meri Pyaari Bindu is directed by Akshay Roy and produced by Maneesh Sharma, under the banner of Yash Raj Films. The film is slated to release next year.