- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
Just recently Parineeti Chopra posted a video clip along with Alia Bhatt wishing her friend a very happy birthday. In the video Parineeti says to her friend "eat less...become thin". The very next moment, people started trolling her by claiming that she's fat-shaming another woman.
When asked if this incident has disappointed her, Parineeti says she is least bothered about online trollers, "No, not at all...As you can see it really doesn't affect me. It's by people whom I don't know. So, not at all."
Parineeti even went ahead by giving a knock-out punch to trollers by saying that I don't "even think about it". Social media trolls haunt celebrities all the time and some get over it quickly, the others take it personally and post tweets shaming the trollers in return.
Parineeti Chopra has had her share of online trolls and a lot of people trolled her about her weight, weight loss and even joblessness. However, Parineeti is least bothered about all of these and says she's doesn't really pay heed to online trolls doing the rounds.