- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Her Romance With Nick Jonas To Goa; Introduces Him To Her Family & Friends!
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- SHOCKING! Parineeti Chopra Admits That She Can Even KILL For This Person
- Blind Items Are 'Fake News', Says Parineeti Chopra!
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
Parineeti Chopra, has had a rollercoaster ride in Bollywood as she was on and off the screen for a long time. She shed quite a few kilos and surprised people with her hot new body and looks. Talking to Filmfare, Pari spoke about the concept of giving and receiving love, and was quoted as saying,
"Okay, this may sound cheesy but it's true - love keeps me going. Like when I'm in love or I'm getting love... it could be from a boyfriend, from my family, fans, when I'm at an event or it could be a hit film, where my work gets appreciated and I'm loved. When I know that someone's there for me, it keeps me going."
She further commented,
"I'm a person who needs love all the time. I also love people passionately. So I give love all the time. There's no materialistic thing in this world that can keep me going. The day I feel lonely or if I feel less loved, I'll be depressed for sure."
Parineeti Chopra is currently shooting for her upcoming film, Meri Pyaari Bindu, and is paired alongside Ayushmann Khurrana. The film is slated to be released in 2017 under the Yash Raj Films banner.
Meri Pyaari Bindu
Parineeti Chopra was almost written off until she bagged a role in Yash Raj Films banner, Meri Pyaari Bindu. She's paired opposite to Ayushmann Khurrana in the movie.
Parineeti Chopra, was last seen in the movie Kill Dil in the year 2014. The film didn't do well at the box office and that created trouble for Parineeti.
Parineeti Chopra, debuted in Bollywood through the film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl in 2011. She was paired alongside Ranveer Singh. The film was average at the box office.
Parineeti Chopra, says she needs the love of her family, friends and fans every time and without love she'll end up being depressed.
Parineeti Chopra, shed a few kilos and surprised people with her new body and looks. She had a series of pictures which was outstanding.
In the film Meri Pyaari Bindu, Parineeti Chopra will also be making her singing debut. We're sure she'll give it her best!