- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
The brand ambassadors of L'Oreal, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Sonam added the glam quotient at an award function celebrating 'Women of Worth' on Monday night (March 28, 2016). Former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was a stunner in a white colour embroidered saree and stole all the limelight with her gorgeous look.
On the other side, Katrina & Sonam were also vision in white and looked drop dead gorgeous at the event. The actresses were also seen having a great time at the event and also taking fun selfies with the media.
Click On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To See All The Pictures From The Event:
Today, a few hours ago, the winners list of the National Awards was out and Aishwarya's actor father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan declared as the best actor in 2016. On behalf of him, Aishwarya thanked everyone and said, "Deservedly so. Very proud that PA has won a National Award yet again. Every performance of his deserves to be celebrated. Thank you on behalf of him."
Aishwarya, who presented the award for social work also said, "A lot of us talk about it but you are the ladies going out there and doing the hard work. This is an opportunity to recognise the women who make a difference."
Sonam, who presented the award for excellence in Science and Innovation, told, Science and Innovation is the way the world is going forward. it's he way you can create something spectacular. Science has always been the future."
Whereas, Katrina, who was there to present the award for Education, said "You are as powerful as what you know. Education and knowledge is where we get our power from."
ONCE AGAIN, HATS OFF TO THE WOMANHOOD!