- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Fawad Khan and Karan Johar were spotted in Rajasthan for the shoot of Ae Dil Hi Mushkil, and it is reported that the team was shooting for a song in the desert region.
Check out pictures from behind the sets of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil here! Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan and Anushka Sharma look dazzling in their outfits!
Anushka Sharma, is seen sporting a blue-orange outfit with matching earrings, and Ranbir Kapoor, is seen in a casual look wearing a blazer, sunglasses and denims. Fawad Khan, is seen sporting a beard and a black leather jacket & denims.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, has a star studded cast that features Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in the lead roles and the movie, would also feature Pakistani actor Imran Naqvi and Bollywood beauties Lisa Haydon and Sunny Leone in cameo roles.
It is reported that Lisa Haydon, has a short yet prominent role in the movie, and would define the climax of the film.
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, is mostly being shot in the exotic locations of Europe, and now the team, is in Rajasthan for the shoot a song. However, Aishwarya Rai, was not seen in any of the pictures shared by the team of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil since the beginning. We guess, Aishwarya Rai would soon start shooting for the movie along with her co-stars.
A few months back, we saw Anushka Sharma taking a selfie with Karan Johar on the snow capped mountains of Switzerland, and the team of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, was seen shooting across many other locations in Europe.
Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, is slated to be released on October, 2016.