- Like Mother, Like Daughter! Pooja Bedi’s Little Girl Aalia Is The Girl To Watch Out For!
- DAMN HOT! Bold BIKINI Pictures Of Internet Sensation Sakshi Chopra Will Make Your Jaw Drop!
- SLUT SHAMING! People Called Aaliyah Ebrahim PO*N READY For Posting Bikini Pictures On Instagram!
- OMG! Pooja Bedi’s Daughter Aalia Ebrahim Says She’s PREGNANT; See Her New Sizzling Hot Pictures!
- Dayum! Aalia Ebrahim Beats Navya Naveli Nanda In Hotness Factor! See Their New Pictures..
- Way Too Bold! Aaliyah Ebrahim Posts Her Latest Bikini Picture From Goa; Fans Go Crazy!
B-town star kids are ruling the social media world with their bewitching pictures, and recently, one of the most popular star kids, Aaliyah Ebrahim (Pooja Bedi's daughter) shared her boldest pictures on Instagram and left everyone jawdropped!
Yes, in her latest picture, the young babe can be seen sporting an orange coloured bikini, chilling at the beach in Dubai. She captioned the picture as "Can keep my hands to myself (lol)". While, on the other picture, which is way too bold, she captioned as saying "Get yourself together, don't hate. Jealousy's the ugliest trait."
Clich On 'VIEW PHOTOS' To Check Out The All Pictures:
Aaliyah loves sharing her hot pictures but a few months back, when she read some negative remarks on her body and character, she blasted out on haters and wrote, "I came across a very nice post that featured me. Everything within the post was very respectful and well said. When I read the comments, my smile faded away. All anyone spoke about was how I was barely wearing any clothes, how I was just another "r***i," that "taking my clothes off" just made me an unworthy s**t. That I was "porn ready," not "bollywood ready" and of course the perennial "Indian girls like this are ruining our culture." I took a deep breath and went back to doing what I was doing. My plan was to ignore it like I ignored everything else that brought even an ounce of negativity into my life. But this annoyed me and refused to budge from the back of my mind."
She further added, "If my cleavage is visible, it does not mean I am giving consent, it does not mean I am "asking for it." I am more than my breasts and it is unfair to let them define me."