- Prabhas & Varun Tej’s Upcoming Movies: Who Are The Leading Ladies?
- 12 Superhot Pictures Of The Birthday Girl Pooja Hegde That'll Make Your Weekend!
- JUST HOT! Prabhas’ New Look Goes Viral; Anushka Shetty & Pooja Hegde’s FIGHT For Saaho Continues!
- Anushka Shetty Puts A Full Stop To The Rumours About Her And Prabhas!
- Anushka Shetty Will Be HURT! Prabhas Might DITCH Her For This Newbie [Details Inside]
- Being Egoistic? Ameesha Patel Taunts Pooja Hegde For Mohenjo Daro's Failure!
- War Brewing Between Hrithik Roshan & Ashutosh Gowariker?
The debacle of Ashutosh Gowariker-directed Mohenjo Daro didn't affect actress Pooja Hegde as she believes she got what she wanted from the film. Irrespective of its box-office result, she says it was her dream project.
"The result of a film is never in our control. I truly believe I got what I wanted from Mohenjo Daro', and I'll always consider it my dream project," Pooja told IANS.
Paired with Hrithik Roshan in the mega budget romantic drama, Pooja played a character called Chaani, and was well received for her performance.
What did she want from the film?
"Personally, I was worried how people are going to appreciate my performance. Thankfully, they liked my work and the way I was portrayed in the film. In fact, I remember reading some reviews complaining that I didn't have a lengthier role, which only meant they liked my role," she said.
She also believes Mohenjo Daro changed her as an actor. "I think every film changes you. It takes and gives you something. Having spent nearly two years on the project, she said her attitude towards filmmaking totally changed," she added.