- Happy Birthday Prachi Desai: 5 Times The Actress Got 'Catty' On Instagram!
- Rock On 2 Movie Review: The Magik Band Deserved A Better Reunion Than This Farhan-Shraddha Starrer!
- This Is How Shraddha Kapoor Feels While Singing In Front Of A Live Audience!
- Rock On 2 Reunion Pic Shows The Boys Are Ready To Roar!
- Shraddha Kapoor: Link-ups Are Very Unfair & They Bother Me!
- Farhan Akhtar Tries Hard To Convince That Rock On 2 Has ‘Good Music’!
The relations between India and Pakistan hit a new high after the Uri attacks and the aftermath has affected the film industry the most. Pakistani actors are not allowed to work in India and film-makers who rope in stars from across the border are facing severe backlash from several groups and the public alike.
The Rock On 2 actress, Prachi Desai has received an offer to endorse beauty products of a Pakistan-based company and the actress has politely turned down the offer considering the strained relationship between the two countries.
Prachi Desai said in a statement, "As of now, I am not taking up any endorsement deals in Pakistan and yes I have turned down the offer since I feel it is not the right time."
As per a source close to the actress, Prachi was approached by a "Pakistani beauty brand to endorse one of its products. But the actor politely turned it down. She has done this keeping in mind the relations India has with our neighbours at this time. She thought it would be inappropriate for her to be signing up for such a thing right now."
Also Read: Sonam Kapoor To Marry Anand Ahuja In 2017?