- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
On the occasion of Father's Day, our lovely Deepika Padukone shared cute memories of her father dropping her to school wearing a lungi most of the time by saying, "Every time I think of my dad, I think of him in a lungi. Every morning he would drop us to school in a lungi (laughs)! That is one of our fondest memories of dad."
Isn't it cute? Ace Badminton legend Prakash Padukone didn't really bother much about dressing up while dropping his daughters to school and that shows how much he really cared for them, as dressing up became secondary.
When asked how would you spend Father's Day? Deepika quipped as, "Hopefully by spending some quality time with him..."
Deepika Padukone, studied in Sophia Girls High School in Bangalore, and won many laurels to the school in terms of Badminton. The actress, says her upbringing was very normal and was thought about values on being a good human being. Deepika says,
"Anisha and I have had a very normal upbringing in Bangalore. We have always been a very close-knit family. Being daughters of someone deeply entrenched in the world of sports, there have been certain values that we picked up from dad like determination, and discipline... But the most important value for us as a family is to be good human beings. That is something that will stay with us for life."
Happy Father's Day to one and all & we hope you all spend some quality time with your dad!