- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
The very beautiful Kareena Kapoor was clicked recently, on a lunch date. Kareena, who is expecting her first baby with hubby Saif Ali Khan, looked beautiful in her red kurta and black pants.
And we must say that the pregnant actress can give any model a run for her money in these latest pictures. Can't wait anymore? Then check out some gorgeous pictures of Kareena Kapoor below.
Kareena Kapoor was recently spotted on a lunch date. She was looking 'wow' in her red kurta. Here, the actress can be seen cutting her birthday cake.
Kareena Kapoor is expecting her first child with husband SaifAli Khan. Her baby is due in the first week of December.
Kareena Kapoor has become a role model to many women and has proved that a woman's career doesn't end after she becomes pregnant.
Kareena Kapoor had revealed at an event that she finds it very disturbing when people ask her that whether it is a boy or a girl.
Kareena's Perfect Reply
To which she had said, "Wherever I go these days, there is just one question asked, which I think quite intrusive. Still, both Saif and I are asked, 'Is it a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out?''
Kareena Kapoor had added, ''And I am like, excuse me, what difference does it make? I am a girl child; I would love to have a girl, what is the difference?''
These Questions Upset Me: Kareena
''I have done more for my parents than a son would. We are still in a nation where we are asked, 'Oh you are getting married and still going to work?', 'Oh you are having a child you're still going to work?' These questions upset me," Kareena had said.
Veere Di Wedding
On the work front, Kareena Kapoor would next be seen in Veere Di Wedding, along with Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.
Kareena's Next Film
Talking about Veere Di Wedding, she told a daily, ''We are going to decide when are we going to shoot. It might be in couple of days in October then I will pick up the film post delivery.''
''I am definitely doing the film but we are going to work out when to shoot. If I enjoy the film I will do it and if I don't like anything I will be blunt and tell about it," Kareena said.
Very recently, Kareena Kapoor discussed about healthy eating, pregnancy cravings and so much more with her fans, during a live Facebook chat.
Kareena Kapoor revealed, ''Everyone thinks I'm overeating now, but the idea is not to overeat just because you're pregnant. Just because you're carrying another person, it doesn't mean you have to liberty to eat 20 chhapatis. Rujuta (her nutritionist) also believes that if you stick to whatever you've been doing even before you were pregnant, the idea of you gaining weight or your body type changing will not happen.''
''Stick to whatever you've been doing for the last 10 years. The plan that we've been following has been quite basic, maybe an extra paratha,'' she said.
Also Read: Love Is In The Air! The WOW Reason Why Abhishek Bachchan Took Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya To Dubai!
Talking about her cravings, she told her fans, ''I'm constantly craving a lot of karela, which is quite... very different. I really like the taste, I enjoy the taste. Everyone says add a little sugar to it and the bitterness goes, but I don't like that. I like that it has a bitter, pungent taste to it. It's something that I enjoy. And it's extremely rich in iron, and it's got so many benefits in it. I'm enjoying all the vegetables.''