- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Veere Di Wedding Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Veere Di Wedding Vs Bhavesh Joshi Superhero Box Office Prediction
Kareena Kapoor is pregnant and enjoying the best phase of her life. Recently, Karisma Kapoor posted a very stylish picture with Kareena, Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora.
And we need to say that Kareena Kapoor is looking hotter than all the ladies; all thanks to her pregnancy glow!
Karisma Kapoor captioned the picture on Instagram as, "#hautestepper# friends#girlietime# sisterhood#funtimes.''
Click on the slider below to see the pictures.
Kareena, Malaika, Karisma & Amrita
Kareena Kapoor is expecting her first child in December and she is getting all the attention and care from her loved ones. Recently, she was spotted with Malaika Arora Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Amrita Arora.
Bollywood diva Karisma Kapoor recently posted some really cute pictures of her with sister Kareena Kapoor and friends Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora.
Karisma Talks About Kareena's Baby
At a recent event, Karisma Kapoor said, ''Well, I think it's happy news for all of us out there. We are also eagerly waiting (for the baby) as a family."
(In Pic-Karisma Kissing Kareena.)
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are expecting their first child in December. Last month, the couple confirmed the news by issuing a statement to the media.
Karisma's Pregnancy Advice To Kareena
At a recent event, Karisma Kapoor said, "Well, my advice (to Kareena) is, 'Don't take advice from anyone because everyone has some sort of advice to give to a mother-to-be'. You should just learn from your own instinct and experiences."
(In Pic-Kareena & Karisma.)
Ever since Kareena Kapoor announced her pregnancy, people have started asking her about what will happen to her career.
(In Pic-Karisma Kapoor posing with Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora.)
But the actress says that she will not take any break from Bollywood and will work till the age of 80.
(In Pic-Karisma Kapoor with Amrita Arora, Kareena Kapoor and Malaika Arora Khan.)
Kareena Kapoor told a leading daily in an interview, "I'm pregnant, not a corpse. And what maternity break? It's the most normal thing on earth to produce a child.''
(In Pic-Kareena and Karisma with their fans.)
Kareena's Message To The Media
Kareena Kapoor added, ''It is high time the media back off, and stop treating me any different than I ever was. Anybody who is bothered shouldn't work with me...''
(In Pic-Kareena and Karisma.)
An upset Kareena Kapoor also said in the same interview, ''My work goes on as is, like always. Stop making it a national casualty."
(In Pic-Karisma and Kareena snapped at an event.)
Bebo is surely breaking the norms and is the first Bollywood actress to celebrate her pregnancy as a showstopper on the runway. Talking about the same, the diva told a leading web portal, ''Well, l think the fact is that I just want to do what I love doing. My work is something that I love doing. Everyone is just asking me this one question, 'Oh! how are you walking while you are pregnant' and my answer is, 'don't tell me how to walk, you expect me to just fly or lie down on a couch?''
Also Read: WONDERFUL UPBRINGING! This Is How Aishwarya Rai Taught Aaradhya Bachchan To Deal With The Paparazzi
Kareena Kapoor further added, ''As a brand ambassador I am representing someone who believes in the philosophy of a young, working, independent woman. And it looks like I am going to make this opportunity into a historic one as this has been the first ever moment when an Indian actress actually you know walked the ramp at this stage.''
''I think the most important thing is being happy, so that people just know that i am going to continue to be as normal as ever because this is most beautiful phase of my life. That doesn't mean that I don't do things I love, because this is something which I would like to inspire a lot of women out there, you know you do things you love,'' she said.