- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
We have no words to define how beautiful Kareena Kapoor looks these days, all thanks to her pregnancy glow.
Kareena Kapoor was recently spotted shooting for an advertisement at Mumbai's Mehboob studios and the diva was looking like a real princess. Check out her latest pictures below.
Kareena Kapoor was seen wearing a red embroidered lehenga at an ad shoot recently. And she was looking like a real princess in it.
No one ever thought that Kareena Kapoor would handle her pregnancy so beautifully and gracefully. The Bollywood actress has become a role model to many women.
Kareena Wants To Inspire Others
Kareena Kapoor wants to use her popularity to impact young girls and mothers across the country. She wants to tell the world that a Bollywood actress can work even after being pregnant.
Already Signed Veere Di Wedding
Kareena Kapoor has already signed Veere Di Wedding and she will complete the shooting of the movie after giving birth to her first baby.
Kareena On Signing Film During Pregnancy
''If I enjoy the film I will do it and if I don't like anything I will be blunt and tell about it. When offers come to me, I tell them (makers) openly (on doing it or not)," Kareena said.
Kareena On Her Pregnancy
Talking about this phase, Kareena told a leading web portal, "There are physical changes that your body goes through. I am being normal, being the way I was earlier.
The stunning actress further added, ''I think being around happy and positive people is important. There are no midnight cravings so far.''
According to a famous film magazine, ''Kareena and Saif Ali Khan have been told that their baby is due any time after the first week of December.''
Kareena Kapoor is perhaps the only actress in Bollywood, who is not hiding her baby bump, rather proudly flaunting it at various events and shoots. And while her delivery is due in December, she has no plans of taking a long break.
Also Read: DON'T MISS: Is Abhishek Bachchan Upset With Ranbir Kapoor For His Steamy Scenes With Aishwarya Rai?
Talking about her work, she told a leading daily, "I am shooting bits of Veere Di Wedding and the rest of it in April. So, I will be back in three-four months. I have been telling my managers this is the only film that I really want to do and have been excited about since Udta Punjab and Ki & Ka. It's not your typical movie.''
She further added, "I told Rhea Kapoor way before I (actually) got pregnant. All she said was 'I don't care, it doesn't stop me from making the film (with you)'. It's good to see people who have the backbone and gumption to believe in a project and see it through.'' Vere Di Wedding also stars Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.
Coming back to Kareena Kapoor, she is expecting her first baby with husband Saif Ali Khan in the first week of December.
Pictures Source: Twitter