- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
No one ever thought that Kareena Kapoor would handle her pregnancy so gracefully. The lady has become a role model to many women and has proved that a woman's career doesn't end after she becomes pregnant. In a recent interview to Mumbai Mirror, Kareena Kapoor's nutritionist revealed about Bebo's healthy food choices and how she wants to become an inspiration to many.
Rujuta Diwekar said, ''She wants to use her popularity to impact young girls and mothers across the country. She understands that she is presently living out a beautiful physical and physiological change, but it doesn't have to take anything away from her acting calibre, or give people a reason to question her professional capabilities. She's been eating seasonal food and filming like she always does.''
Boy Or A Girl?
Kareena Kapoor at a recent event revealed that she finds it very disturbing when people ask her that whether it is a boy or a girl.
She said, "Wherever I go these days, there is just one question asked, which I think quite intrusive. Still, both Saif and I are asked, 'Is it a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out?''
Kareena Kapoor added, ''And I am like, excuse me, what difference does it make? I am a girl child; I would love to have a girl, what is the difference?''
Kareena Gets Upset
''I have done more for my parents than a son would. We are still in a nation where we are asked, 'Oh you are getting married and still going to work?', 'Oh you are having a child you're still going to work?' These questions upset me," the stunning actress said.
Kareena Kapoor has been breaking stereotypes in her own space; be it by walking the ramp with her baby bump at the LFW 2016 or by signing for Veere Di Wedding while pregnant.
Kareena Loves Acting
Talking about taking a break from movies, she told PTI, "As we are actors, we are badgered with questions. Even if I was not an actor and may be a chef or anything else I would still go ahead with my life in this phase (referring to pregnancy). I love acting so why should I stop working."
Kareena Talks About Her Next Film
Talking about Veere Di Wedding, she said, ''We are going to decide when are we going to shoot. It might be in couple of days in October then I will pick up the film post delivery.''
Veere Di Wedding
''I am definitely doing the film but we are going to work out when to shoot. If I enjoy the film I will do it and if I don't like anything I will be blunt and tell about it. When offers come to me, I tell them (makers) openly (on doing it or not)," Kareena said.
Kareena On Pregnancy
Talking about this phase, Kareena told Bollywood Life, "There are physical changes that your body goes through. I am being normal, being the way I was earlier.''
No Midnight Cravings
The beautiful actress further added, ''I think being around happy and positive people is important. There are no midnight cravings so far.''
Kareena's nutritionist further added, "Today, Kareena is a better dietician than I am. She has evolved incredibly over the years. Her approach to eating healthy has moved forward from weight loss to a lifestyle choice that impacts ecology and economy. Her view has expanded to promoting local fruits and sustaining India's traditional farming culture. She's also a UN ambassador and will be speaking up against gender biases that creep into healthy living."
Talking about Kareena Kapoor's food choices, she said, "Kareena will share her own food choices - she's happier eating a homegrown banana, dalchawal or roti sabzi when in Mumbai and will opt for kachori when shooting in Rajasthan and pasta when in London. Kareena's food is simple and right.''