- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
- Bigg Boss 11 UNSEEN: Vikas Gupta Praises Shilpa Shinde; Compares Her To Preity Zinta!
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Arjun Kapoor Reveals His Connection With This SRK- Saif- Preity Starrer!
The newly-weds of B-town, Preity Zinta & Gene Goodenough recently spotted together visiting one of the most beautiful places of the world, Taj Mahal (Agra).
Preity also shared one of the pictures from her visit and wrote, "Wah Taj Shot outside the Taj for a movie previously but this time actually went in & was spell bound by its beauty, symmetry & history.#family #tourist #tajmahal #agra #everlastinglove #memories."
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
While other beautiful pictures are shared by a fan club of Preity Zinta on Twitter.
Dressed up in a floral print attire, Preity was looking really pretty and we are loving how the duo is spending some quality time with each other families at the Taj Mahal. We are sure Preity's hubby Gene would have loved his visit to Taj.
Preity Zinta On Her Marital Experience:
Recently, while talking to a leading daily, Preity had also shared her marital experience so far and had said, "It's not been a long time since I have got into this new phase of life. I am still getting used to it but it has been a great experience."
Later, the pretty diva also shared the first thing she did after coming to India. She told, "The first thing I did after coming to India was drink chai and eat dahi puri. I took ill soon after that and stopped, but I have realised that if you have been away from home for long, you tend to miss it more. When I was in the US, I longed for all of this."