- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
The gorgeous actress Priyanka Chopra says she has not joined her Baywatch co-stars in the gym because she does not have to. She also revealed that she does not diet and is genetically blessed.
Priyanka Chopra said, "I'm actually not a big fan of working out. I have genetically blessed Indian genes where I don't need to train, but Kelly Rorhbach has been trying to convince me to train with her, and every morning when she tries to get me to go with her, I'm just like, 'Oh, can I just get a half an hour more sleep?' "Or I say my tummy's hurting and make excuses.''
She further added, ''But they train like beasts! I just try and hide out with my burger," she said.
The actress added that she does not diet either. "It's bad. I know. We don't take ourselves too seriously. We are doing a big cast dinner tomorrow... (And) in between shots we are hanging out on the beach."
So Beautiful! FIRST PICTURES From Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover's Wedding Pooja
The 33-year-old actress is appearing in the Baywatch remake with Zac Efron, Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Kelly Rohrbach, reported Us magazine.
With Inputs From PTI