- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
Hold your horses! Before you think anything else, let us unfold this mystery for you. Priyanka Chopra and Alia Bhatt recently had a very sweet twitter conversation, where Priyanka said that she cannot wait to see Alia in Gauri Shinde's next. And we all know that the movie also stars superstar Shahrukh Khan.
It all started when Alia Bhatt wrote, "All the best for #Baywatch so so so proud and happy. " To which Priyanka Chopra replied by saying, "Thank u so much baby! And good luck with ur new film!! goaaaaaa @aliaa08 can't wait to c it."
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See Shahrukh & Priyanka's Candid Pics
This is the first time Alia Bhatt is working with Shahrukh Khan. The diva also shot some scenes recently in Goa, with King Khan.
RESPECT: This Is What Salman Khan Is Doing To Save Arbaaz Khan & Malaika Arora Khan's Marriage
Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan gave many hits together. However, they both avoid talking about each other to the media because of their rumoured affair.
On the work front, Priyanka Chopra is busy with the shooting of Baywatch. She is also gearing up for the mid-season of her TV show Quantico. Also, her movie Jai Gangaajal 2 is all set to release this Friday.
In an interview to Huffington Post, Priyanka Chopra talked about her role in the movie, ''Well, it's not a female Dabangg role because my shirt doesn't fly off at any point. No, but in all seriousness, it's a relevant and important film, especially at a time like this.''
Priyanka Chopra added, ''It talks about equal opportunities and about who has the ability to do a certain job, regardless of gender. It's also about the vicious cycle of corruption within the system, what we need to cleanse out of that., what happens to the common man when they get stuck between powerhouses.... so it's relevant on many levels.''