- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
Priyanka Chopra, who is one of the top actresses of Bollywood, feels that India is a difficult country.
The beautiful actress told a leading news agency, "India is a difficult country. It is like one whole world wherein each state has different traits, different culture, different language, different writing, different thought process and different religion.''
Priyanka Chopra further added, "We have forgotten humanity in this disparity. And we can overcome it by creating opportunity to include them (less privileged) in your life. Slowly you will make a difference. Opportunities should be created by the government, which they are, but government cannot change mindset. Change will come from within us."
Also Read: Marriage On The Cards! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Are ENGAGED?
"Since the time I remember, and it is not our country's fault, the whole world treats women as second fiddle. It will take some time to change that. And the change can only come when all the girls will stand united and ask for their right," she said.