- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
Since the rumours of Bipasha Basu's wedding with her long time alleged boyfriend, Karan Singh Grover has been out, the duo is continuously under the media scan. However, Bipasha's close friend, Priyanka Chopra has recently confirmed their marriage news and wished the couple openly on the Twitter.
She posted, "I'm truly so happy for my friend @bipsluvurself n her handsome bridegroom to be @Iamksgofficial Ure a golden heart..u deserve so much n more." We wonder, what Bipasha has to reply on her tweet. Meanwhile, we have also brought to you many rare pictures of Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra, which capture their bonding.
Below Are The 21 Rare Pictures Of Bipasha & Priyanka:
Priyanka, who shares a warm equation with Bipasha has been always supportive for Bipasha. We remember, when Bipasha & KSG's film, Alone trailer was released, PeeCee had promoted it on Twitter and had written, ""Who would have ever thought the lovely @bipsluvurself will be your nightmare!! Chk this out! I'm definitely watching! http://bit.ly/Alone_Trailer." Those who say, two actresses can never be friends, should see their bonding!
Recently, in an interview to Marie Claire, PeeCee also spoke about the kind of wedding she wanted. She had said, "I want to have 6 weddings - all with the same guy! The first will be a typical Punjabi wedding in Ambala (India), with rituals that go on for 18-20 days and the whole extended family stays under one roof. The second will be in a small Mother Mary church in Locarno, Switzerland. The third will be underwater while the fourth will be in Vegas with Elvis officiating. The fifth will be a nikaah, because I find the whole concept extremely romantic. And the sixth will be as my husband wants it." Amazing, isn't she?