- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Everything was going well between Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone and suddenly Hollywood came knocking and that's when the duo ended up having 'cat fights'! Rumours were doing the rounds that Priyanka and Deepika are seeing each other as competitors and their friendship has taken a beating.
However, Priyanka Chopra called it baseless and lashed out against rumourmongers for reducing actresses to mere 'cat fights'. She said, "Why are women always reduced to cat fights? We all have so much more to do than to waste time on cat fights. We all have our own chosen paths. As far as I'm concerned, they are - as you put it - rumours."
Also, Shraddha Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have praised Priyanka Chopra in the past for her achievements in beauty pageants, modelling and movies. PeeCee thanked both Shraddha & Deepika for their kind words "It's sweet of Shraddha and Deepika to say that. It's nice of my colleagues to be so encouraging of my work. It feels great to receive support from my (Bollywood) film industry. It's also such a funny coincidence that I was in school too when I won Miss World (laughs)."
Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are all set to debut in Hollywood with their respective movies Baywatch and xXx sequel. The films would hit the theatres worldwide in 2017 and that will provide a global platform to our talented B-town actresses.