- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has shared about a 'fun' meet with Grammy-winning singer Usher. The 34-year-old actress, now, a known face internationally, met the "U Remind Me" hitmaker for an upcoming event Global Citizen Festival, which the duo is hosting.
Priyanka took to Twitter to share a photo of herself posing with Usher. "So fun "ushering" in the day with you! Lol! Super proud to be hosting #GlobalCitizen with @Usher and so many others!," the Quantico star captioned the picture.
Go Through Slides & See All The 15 Pictures..
The pair will be seen on American talk show, 'Today', where they will talk about the festival. She will join Hollywood stars Hugh Jackman, wife Deborra-Lee and Salma Hayek as the host of an anti-poverty concert which is being headlined by Metallica, Rihanna and Selena Gomez here.
TV host Chelsea Handler, Neil Patrick Harris and Seth Meyers are among the other hosts for the fifth annual Global Citizen Festival that will take place on September 24 in New York's Central Park.
The evening, which has been billed as a free-ticketed event to help raise awareness for the Global Goals set by the United Nations since its inception, will also see performances by artistes like Kendrick Lamar and Major Lazer.
The glittering event will have guest performers in Chris Martin and Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder. Usher, Ellie Goulding, Yandel, and Yusuf/Cat Stevens round out this year's performers.
On the work front, Priyanka will be next seen in her upcoming Hollywood film, Baywatch!