- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
Bollywood actress and now an Internationally renowned face Priyanka Chopra's eyebrows are her 'strength'. The 34-year-old actress has admitted she used to be "really really conscious" of her appearance, and prides herself on having bold and flawless brows, which she claims are shaped perfectly they look like "identical twins".
Speaking to InStyle Online about her facial feature, she said: "I used to be really, really conscious about so many things about myself, and my eyebrows were these thick, thick bold brows, but now, I've made them my strength.
"Everyone says your eyebrows are supposed to be cousins or sisters, not twins, but mine aren't. They're identical twins, and I make sure they look like that."
And the Quantico star believes people shouldn't be ashamed of what they look like, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Priyanka, who was crowned Miss World in 2000, explained: "Everybody doesn't like a lot of things about themselves, whether it's their nose, jawline, hair, or whatever, but you shouldn't be ashamed of what you look like, and you shouldn't be afraid of being the best version of you.
"You can't be like anyone else, because you're born as you. You need to find what's unique about yourself and make that your strength. That's the best advice I ever got, and that was from my mother."