- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
It seems that Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone are the new BFF of Bollywood. The two had a blast in New York recently. Sunny, who recently walked down the ramp for the 2016 New York Fashion Week, took to social media to share a picture of herself with Priyanka.
Sunny Leone wrote, ''Such a nice afternoon with @priyankachopra good times in NYC!! LOVE ;) you are such a doll! To which Priyanka Chopra replied, ''So much fun @SunnyLeone good to c u !!! Much love!! Xoxo.''
Priyanka & Sunny
Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone shared some fun time together in New York City. And this was very much evident from the picture Sunny shared on her Twitter account.
Sunny Leone and India's global icon Priyanka Chopra attended the New York Fashion Week recently. Sunny became the first Indian actress to walk the ramp for Indian designer Archana Kochchar, at the fashion event.
Sunny Congratulated Priyanka
Not many people know that when Priyanka Chopra's Hollywood debut film Baywatch was announced, Sunny Leone was one of the first celebs who congratulated her.
Sunny Leone had posted on twitter, "Congrats @priyankachopra on Baywatch, so amazing! Love love love The Rock! I literally still jump off my couch like he would in ‘WWE' big fan!"
Priyanka In New York
Priyanka Chopra is in New York these days for the shooting of Quantico season two. She took time off to attend the New York Fashion Week. She showed up for American-Thai designer Thakoon Panichgul's show.
Apart from Quantico, Priyanka Chopra will also be seen in her first Hollywood movie Baywatch. The film is based on the hugely popular 1990s TV series of the same name. And Priyanka essays Victoria Leeds in it.
Talking about her role in Baywatch, Priyanka Chopra told a leading daily, "The best part of working on Baywatch is to be the villain of the movie.''
She further added, ''I don't think The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson has ever had anyone who's been mean to him. He's a great guy but Victoria is a bitch."
"So to me that was the best part of doing Baywatch and getting on my high high heels and on my tippy toes and doing mean things and getting away with it,'' Priyanka revealed.
''I enjoyed it way more than I should. Being bad is like an addiction, because we don't get to do that in real life,'' she told a leading daily.
Last year in December, it was reported that Priyanka Chopra refused to get clicked with Sunny Leone at an award show. Talking about the same, a source had told a leading daily that Priyanka Chopra doesn't wish to be photographed with the adult star-turned-actress.
Also Read: LEAKED! The Story Of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
The source had also revealed that Priyanka Chopra was happy to be photographed with other actresses. But when it came to Sunny Leone, Priyanka clearly told the photographers to avoid clicking her with Sunny - in Hindi. She said it right there, with Sunny standing next to her.
When Sunny Leone was asked about it, she had told a leading daily, "These are useless and baseless comments. It is unprofessional. You would never see an actor or actress speaking bad. I don't care about it. I am here to do good work and I will focus on doing that.''
Later, both Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone dismissed the reports on Twitter and said that nothing like that had happened.