- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid Calls Priyanka Chopra Gorgeous! Thanks To Her Recent Photoshoot
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Priyanka Chopra Mulling Termination Of Contract With Nirav Modi, Says Her Spokesperson
- Priyanka Chopra & Katrina Kaif Give A Shoutout To Aayush Sharma Starrer Loveratri!
- AWESOME! Marriage Will Happen Cause I’ve Told The Universe I Want It: Priyanka Chopra
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
It seems that Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone are the new BFF of Bollywood. The two had a blast in New York recently. Sunny, who recently walked down the ramp for the 2016 New York Fashion Week, took to social media to share a picture of herself with Priyanka.
Sunny Leone wrote, ''Such a nice afternoon with @priyankachopra good times in NYC!! LOVE ;) you are such a doll! To which Priyanka Chopra replied, ''So much fun @SunnyLeone good to c u !!! Much love!! Xoxo.''
Priyanka & Sunny
Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone shared some fun time together in New York City. And this was very much evident from the picture Sunny shared on her Twitter account.
Sunny Leone and India's global icon Priyanka Chopra attended the New York Fashion Week recently. Sunny became the first Indian actress to walk the ramp for Indian designer Archana Kochchar, at the fashion event.
Sunny Congratulated Priyanka
Not many people know that when Priyanka Chopra's Hollywood debut film Baywatch was announced, Sunny Leone was one of the first celebs who congratulated her.
Sunny Leone had posted on twitter, "Congrats @priyankachopra on Baywatch, so amazing! Love love love The Rock! I literally still jump off my couch like he would in ‘WWE' big fan!"
Priyanka In New York
Priyanka Chopra is in New York these days for the shooting of Quantico season two. She took time off to attend the New York Fashion Week. She showed up for American-Thai designer Thakoon Panichgul's show.
Apart from Quantico, Priyanka Chopra will also be seen in her first Hollywood movie Baywatch. The film is based on the hugely popular 1990s TV series of the same name. And Priyanka essays Victoria Leeds in it.
Talking about her role in Baywatch, Priyanka Chopra told a leading daily, "The best part of working on Baywatch is to be the villain of the movie.''
She further added, ''I don't think The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson has ever had anyone who's been mean to him. He's a great guy but Victoria is a bitch."
"So to me that was the best part of doing Baywatch and getting on my high high heels and on my tippy toes and doing mean things and getting away with it,'' Priyanka revealed.
''I enjoyed it way more than I should. Being bad is like an addiction, because we don't get to do that in real life,'' she told a leading daily.
Last year in December, it was reported that Priyanka Chopra refused to get clicked with Sunny Leone at an award show. Talking about the same, a source had told a leading daily that Priyanka Chopra doesn't wish to be photographed with the adult star-turned-actress.
Also Read: LEAKED! The Story Of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor & Anushka Sharma's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
The source had also revealed that Priyanka Chopra was happy to be photographed with other actresses. But when it came to Sunny Leone, Priyanka clearly told the photographers to avoid clicking her with Sunny - in Hindi. She said it right there, with Sunny standing next to her.
When Sunny Leone was asked about it, she had told a leading daily, "These are useless and baseless comments. It is unprofessional. You would never see an actor or actress speaking bad. I don't care about it. I am here to do good work and I will focus on doing that.''
Later, both Priyanka Chopra and Sunny Leone dismissed the reports on Twitter and said that nothing like that had happened.