- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
After winning Padma Shree recently, Priyanka Chopra has made India proud once again by featuring on the cover of the prestigious magazine, Time: 100 Most Influential People Of The World. Priyanka posted the magazine cover on her Twitter account and wrote, "What a way to start the day! #Time100's list of achievers! Humbled, overwhelmed and feeling so blessed!" You go girl!
Bollywood celebs including Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Parveen Babi were also featured on the magazine before.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Hollywood sensation Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) also wote something for Priyanka in the magazine. "Before ever meeting Priyanka Chopra, I had heard her name coming out of Bollywood and was impressed: she was beautiful, talented, had made nearly 50 movies, earned multiple awards-a massive star."
"Now I'm lucky enough to be working with her on Baywatch. It's an amazing time to watch as she pierces the U.S. market. She has an ability to inspire people to do more and achieve more. When I look at her success from the 50,000-ft. view and see everything that Priyanka has already done, is currently doing and has the desire and the bandwidth to do, I can see that her impact is going to be invaluable," he added.
In a statement to Time, Priyanka Chopra said, "When I was very young, I was 19 and I was doing the first few movies, I remember that my dates weren't working out. My scheduling wasn't working out for a movie with a very big actor. And the producer said, 'Well, she can't work it out, it's fine, we'll just cast someone else. Or, you know what? I'll launch a new girl because girls are replaceable.' I didn't understand it then. But I think subconsciously it really worked on my mind, and I started picking up parts which were strong, which were not just the damsel in distress waiting for someone to rescue me. As much as I like being rescued. Every girl does ... Now 13, 15 years later, whatever, I think that the movies that I do, I'm irreplaceable and the boys are replaceable."