- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Supermodel Gigi Hadid Calls Priyanka Chopra Gorgeous! Thanks To Her Recent Photoshoot
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- Priyanka Chopra Mulling Termination Of Contract With Nirav Modi, Says Her Spokesperson
- Priyanka Chopra & Katrina Kaif Give A Shoutout To Aayush Sharma Starrer Loveratri!
- AWESOME! Marriage Will Happen Cause I’ve Told The Universe I Want It: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is making herself heard all across the US and is creating waves as the days pass through her style statements, comments and TV shows. PeeCee opened up in a recent interview about her transformation and said that during her teenage days, she was a tomboy and had several scars on her feet. A decade later things took a drastic turn and now those very same bruised legs "sell like 12 or 15 products."
"When I was a teenager, I was a tomboy. So I had scars, I was always falling on my knees. They were not the prettiest legs in the world, and then I taught myself how to take care of my body. Anybody can do it if I can. And today my legs sell like 12 or 15 products in my part of the world. Yeah they do."
Priyanka Chopra's legs sell close to 15 products as of now. Those are one expensive legs there!
Despite having several bruises on her legs during her teenage days, Priyanka Chopra came out stronger than ever.
Priyanka Chopra was a tomboy during her teenage days and didn't really bother much about her body.
No To Bullies
Priyanka Chopra says she was bullied in school and had bad times, but that did not stop her from doing what she wants.
Priyanka Chopra says she was bullied till the age of sixteen and when she was 18 she bagged the Miss India title.
Priyanka Chopra is currently shooting for the second series of Quantico in the United States of America.
On Bra Issues!
"No. I'm a little shy and I'd prefer a shirt. I think a bra should be kept hidden, layered underneath."
Priyanka Chopra is all set to debut in Hollywood through the movie Baywatch. She plays the role of a baddie in the film.
Baywatch stars Hollywood biggies such as Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock and Zac Efron in the lead roles.
Baywatch, is all set to hit the theatres worldwide in 2017. PeeCee would soon be a global star and an icon.
The Baywatch star also spoke about how she was bullied in school and suffered from low self-esteem, but despite all these odds she came out shining and won the Miss India title as she believed in herself.
"I just think I've found how to be the best version of myself, and that took a lot of years. When I was a kid, especially at like 16, it blew my mind that I won Miss India because I was like the gawkiest teenager. I had no self-esteem. I got really bullied when I was in school in America (for three years), so that crushed my spirit a little bit more," said Priyanka Chopra.