- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
Priyanka Chopra is making herself heard all across the US and is creating waves as the days pass through her style statements, comments and TV shows. PeeCee opened up in a recent interview about her transformation and said that during her teenage days, she was a tomboy and had several scars on her feet. A decade later things took a drastic turn and now those very same bruised legs "sell like 12 or 15 products."
"When I was a teenager, I was a tomboy. So I had scars, I was always falling on my knees. They were not the prettiest legs in the world, and then I taught myself how to take care of my body. Anybody can do it if I can. And today my legs sell like 12 or 15 products in my part of the world. Yeah they do."
Priyanka Chopra's legs sell close to 15 products as of now. Those are one expensive legs there!
Despite having several bruises on her legs during her teenage days, Priyanka Chopra came out stronger than ever.
Priyanka Chopra was a tomboy during her teenage days and didn't really bother much about her body.
No To Bullies
Priyanka Chopra says she was bullied in school and had bad times, but that did not stop her from doing what she wants.
Priyanka Chopra says she was bullied till the age of sixteen and when she was 18 she bagged the Miss India title.
Priyanka Chopra is currently shooting for the second series of Quantico in the United States of America.
On Bra Issues!
"No. I'm a little shy and I'd prefer a shirt. I think a bra should be kept hidden, layered underneath."
Priyanka Chopra is all set to debut in Hollywood through the movie Baywatch. She plays the role of a baddie in the film.
Baywatch stars Hollywood biggies such as Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock and Zac Efron in the lead roles.
Baywatch, is all set to hit the theatres worldwide in 2017. PeeCee would soon be a global star and an icon.
The Baywatch star also spoke about how she was bullied in school and suffered from low self-esteem, but despite all these odds she came out shining and won the Miss India title as she believed in herself.
"I just think I've found how to be the best version of myself, and that took a lot of years. When I was a kid, especially at like 16, it blew my mind that I won Miss India because I was like the gawkiest teenager. I had no self-esteem. I got really bullied when I was in school in America (for three years), so that crushed my spirit a little bit more," said Priyanka Chopra.