- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
Priyanka Chopra is an actor, a singer and a producer who dons many hats at once and delivers all of them well to the audiences at one go given the talent that she has. Priyanka Chopra is producing a Marathi movie named Ventilator and she'll be lending her voice to the song Baba, which is dedicated to her father.
PeeCee despite not being a Maharashtrian has managed to sing really well and has perfectly pronounced all the Marathi words and you'll never be able to find out that she's not a Marathi! Such is her dedication towards the song.
Watch Priyanka Chopra's Marathi song Baba here!
The song is so overwhelming, isn't it? It's surely a heart touching composition and the audiences are surely gonna love this track as it has a lot of soul and depth to it. For a few seconds you can feel the memories you've shared with your father, all thanks to PeeCee for Baba.
What do you think about Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi song Baba? Do you feel it's wonderful and worth listening to many times or it isn't your cup of tea? Please leave us your comments! Also stay tuned for more on this on FilmiBeat.