- Harshvardhan Kapoor: It's A Dream Come True To Play a Superhero In Bhavesh Joshi
- Radhika Apte Reveals The Darker Side Of Bollywood; Talks About Sexual Harassment!
- Radhika Apte: I Will Continue To Stand Up For What Is Right!
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Radhika Apte Shares Her Weirdest Audition: Reveals, She Was Asked To Do Phone S*x For 'Dev D'
- Radhika Apte Gives A Befitting Reply To Haters Who Trolled Her On Her Bikini Picture!
Bollywood hottie, Radhika Apte graced the cover of Femina magazine's online issue and is looking sizzling in the picture. For the magazine cover, she was styled in a striped shirt, a pale-pink blazer and a pair of white shorts.
And we totally loved her black bow-tie and her dark maroon lips. Click on VIEW PHOTOS To See Radhika's Sizzling Pictures.
Radhika Apte began her acting career in theatre, working with the theatre troupe Aasakta in her home town Pune, before venturing into films. Not many people remember she made her feature film debut in the 2005 Bollywood film Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! which starred Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao and Sanjay Dutt. The film was a box office failure and did nothing to help Radhika in the industry.
After that, she played the lead in 2009 Bengali film Antaheen. Her big Bollywood breakthrough came in 2015, when she was praised for acting in movies like Badlapur and Hunterrr.
Radhika Apte has also acted in many short films, which includes Darmiyan, in which she played a college girl Ekta, and Vakratunda Swaha. She also played one of the lead roles in Anurag Kashyap's short film on eve teasing, That Day After Everyday, which released on YouTube in 2012.
Last year, she also played the title role in Sujoy Ghosh's 2015 Bengali short film Ahalya. The film got viral on the internet and people loved Radhika Apte's superb performance in it.